Translate

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I got your Resolution right here....!

Every year around this time, articles begin to tumble out the universe telling you what to do about the upcoming New Year, what NOT to do, and whether to resolve to do anything at all.  That seems to be the most popular 'resolution' these days. Be safe and do nothing. (That and to sign up for a gym.)

Personally, I'm going to stick with the standard and resolve to keep the following:

1)  I WILL make a sincere effort to 'eat clean' throughout the year of 2013.  There will be at least 4 days in the week where nothing considered 'unclean' will cross my lips.  That means the dirty words, too!

2)  I WILL accept that not everyone is going to 'get' me and not explain myself ONE MORE TIME to those who don't. They'll just have to live with it. (It's exhausting and very frustrating....I'm sure you get my point!  No? Well, what I'm saying is...Oh, never mind.)

3)  I WILL move this body of mine beyond the distance of house to car and back (we may have a knock-down, drag-out fight over this but it's GOING to happen!  Wake up, Muscles, time to return to your former glory!)

4)  I WILL continue to love and treasure every human being and stop secretly wanting to 'thump' them on the forehead when I see or hear something silly or downright stupid being done or said.  Who am I to say that pressing the elevator button after you've seen me do it, already, is stupid? Maybe you really believe it'll arrive faster for you than for me.  (OK, I'll decrease the number of times I want to thump.  I'm no angel!)

5)  I WILL not procrastinate in any task that needs to be done.  (Starting the 2nd of January...or thereabout.)

That being said, I hope everyone has a tremendously fun and safe New Year's Eve and a thoroughly blessed, healthy, joyful, prosperous, and productive 2013!! 

(Early New Year's Eve kiss to ya, wherever you are! Mmmmmuah!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your input. It is assured that all comments are read and considered. Have a blessed day!